Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fab Drug Store Finds....



You guys may be aware by now that I am a very thrifty person! I like to splurge here and there but for the most part call me "Frugal Franny". My husband hates it at times because he's an at the moment type of person. If he likes it, he's getting it. Me on the other hand, I contemplate all the time like... should I or nah? lol... Anyway, when it comes to makeup, I don't really wear it often. Therefore, I don't spend a lot on makeup. When I do wear it, the most I'll do is a little pressed powder, eyeliner, mascara and a lip gloss or lip stick. I've always been a more natural girl. But, don't get me wrong....I love a beat face. Just not for my everyday look. Now, because I am thrifty, I like to share with you guys fab finds and thrifty pieces or products that are just as good or close to the more expensive items. When it comes to makeup you don't have to go straight to MAC or Chanel or YSL brands. You can find some fab beauty products right at your local drug store. The items below are all items that I have personally sampled. Check them out:



"Wet n Wild" Megalast Lip Stick in *Don't Bink Pink*! I love this color on! It's a very bright summer look & for $1.99 you cant go wrong!


"Wet n Wild" Megalast Lip Stick in *Dollhouse Pink*! This is also a fun pop of color for the summer. The look is a pale more softer pink than the first. Also priced at $1.99!


"Wet n Wild" MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in *In A Tutu*! I love lip gloss! It's laid back but cute! Not too much- just enough! Yes, also at $1.99!! 

"Wet n Wild"  MegaShield Lip Stick in *Birthday Suit*! The Megashield lip line is more of a matte finish which I also love. The Megashield lip stick is priced at a whooping $2.00!

"Wet n Wild" Bronzer. I've only used this a few times but I really like it. Bronzer gives that glow to your skin giving you a sun kissed look, which is great for all seasons. This bronzer is priced at $3.99.

"Wet n Wild" 8 color eyeshadow pallet in "Comfort Zone"! As I said in this post, I'm a very natural kind of girl so I went with the color pallet that resembles earth tone shades. The eyeshadow pallets I believe come in 3 or 4 different shades and are priced at a very affordable $4.99!



Hope you guys found these drug store beauty finds fab & helpful! If you're on a budget or just a frugal Franny like me then you should check them out.




Until next time and as always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!







No comments:

Post a Comment