Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 25, 2013

Quote Of The Day (QOTD)!


"Never Allow Yourself To Reach The Realms Of Ignorance or Irrelevance"!!! 

What does this mean to you and/or what comes to mind when you read this? Everyone can have their own different perception of course. One's opinion is not right nor wrong, it's simply how you view it! Your view just may enlighten me to see it another way. 

What that quote says to me is:

No matter the situation, stay grounded in what matters! Everyone will not agree with me, everyone will not like me or the way I look, my thoughts, my beliefs etc., and they absolutely don't have to. Sometimes people will have a negative comment toward something all because they disagree or because they just want to be negative. You have to remember that's just their opinion, not a fact. Yes, we are all human and we have a heart which means we may be emotionally affected by it. But, by you entertaining the negativity not only are you stooping to their level of ignorance but you are also giving energy to irrelevance! 

Keep doing you! Keep it cute and keep it moving!!! 


Until next time and as always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

No comments:

Post a Comment