Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Thoughts....




As I sit and think of ALL I have and ALL I'm thankful for, I also know there are many who cant say the same!

It's important to remember that not everyone is surrounded by large wonderful family. Some of us have problems during the holidays and sometimes are overcome with great sadness when we remember the loved ones who are not with us. And, many people have no one to spend these times with and are besieged by loneliness. 

We all need caring thoughts and loving prayers this time of year especially! Whether it be financial struggles, health struggles, relationship struggles etc…reach out to those in need! Not everyone has a family to share with or to be Thankful for...BUT I pray everyone has SOMETHING to be Thankful for.....† God Bless you in all of your happiness as well as your struggles! 

Happy Thanksgiving again from TwithTally!!







No comments:

Post a Comment