Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 30, 2015

Celebrating LIFE in Jamaica w/Family



Who doesn't love a GOOD trip???? 

Last year (September 2014) my family and I went to Montego Bay, Jamaica for my sister's 21st b-day!!! When I say we had a ball.....please believe me!!! It was Ahhhhhhmaaaaaziiiiing (yes! It was very necessary for the stretch-lol)! 

We stayed at the beautiful RIO Montego Bay resort and the absolute BEST part is....it's ALL INCLUSIVE (doing my happy dance)!!!! Everything about this resort was amazing. The staff continuously greeted us with a smile, and went above and beyond to keep a smile on our faces. I'm already looking forward to our next family trip this summer!!

I've posted just a few pics from our trip so take a look!


Entrance to the resort

The exquisite lobby

Fun in the sun
My handsome hubby :)

In room liquor dispenser = a HAPPY girl :)



LOVED the in water lounge chairs

My sissy-pooh (the b-day girl) and I

Another view of the pool

Couldn't leave without getting some authentic jerk chicken

My handsome brother and I

Outdoor breakfast view

Just Tally ...Me :)

WATA anyone?

Entrance to the spa on the resort

Catching the gorgeous sunset

Fresh coconut with ciroc :)

Nighttime was the BEST time :):):):)

THE END!!!!

Hopefully I didn't go pic overload on you guys! I took so many pics and thought I'd share a few with you!

As always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing such useful information. I am very much impressed with your article, Bond cleaning Randwick | End of lease cleaning Newtown. I think this article will fully complement you Cleaning company Sydney. I liked the way you presented your information. I appreciate this article for the well-examined substance and phenomenal wording...I am associated with your site.thanks!

    ReplyDelete