Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Easy Seafood Boil

Hey guys and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! It's *2016* Whoot-Whoot!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed bringing in this new year and I hope all had a fun and safe night. My hubby and I didn't do much, stayed in and enjoyed ending the year with each other, some good drinks, good music and of course good food!!! 

As I've said numerous times......I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE SEAFOOD!!! Not all seafood though-lol! I can't eat raw oysters, raw clams, sushi (unless cooked- which sucks because my hubby eats it and its so pretty) basically NOTHING raw! But, fried oysters and clams...we good to go!

Speaking of my fav: seafood...I decided to cook up a very easy and delicious seafood boil on New Year's Eve. It only consisted of shrimp and crab claws this time but I normally add andouille sausage and corn but, since I didn't have any and was not making another run to the store- this had to do!!

See below from beginning to end....



Large Deveined Shrimp


Jonah Crab Claws

Beer, Butter, and Lemon Old Bay

Crab Claws in Beer butter

Shrimp & 1 lemon added w/crab claws in beer butter




Finished Product.....



See....simple and VERY delicious!!! If you guys try this, add sausage and corn. Although this boil was delish on its own, the andouille sausage adds much more flavor!!

Hope you guys liked this easy, no time at all to put together yet VERY delicious seafood boil!! If you try it out, let me know!!

(P.S....stay tuned for the dessert I made....ummmmm)

As always, thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!


No comments:

Post a Comment