Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

7 Cardinal Rules For Life


We all need a little reminding at times on how to approach situations, or how to keep a positive mentality etc. and I think these "7 cardinal rules for life" are pretty amazing!

These are NOT my words. I've seen this floating around on social media and thought I'd share because I definitely agree!

  1. Make peace with your past- so it wont disturb your present or future.
  2. What other people think of you- is NONE of your business.
  3. Time heals almost everything- give it time.
  4. No one is in charge of your happiness- EXCEPT you.
  5. Don't compare your life to others- and don't judge them, you have NO idea what their journey is about.
  6. Stop thinking too much- it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when it's time which is usually when you least expect it.
  7. SMILE! You don't own all the problems in the world and the ones you do own.... some people wish that was the only worry they had. IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE GOING THROUGH WORSE!!

I could elaborate on each one but, thought I'd leave it right there because as simple as they sound.... they are just as bold!

As always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

2 comments: