Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 19, 2018

Celebrating "Love" Day

Last week we, the world celebrated what I call "Love Day" known as Valentines Day! LOVE is definitely to be celebrated in my opinion! If you're in a friendship or a relationship, celebrate the person that puts a smile on your face, makes your day a little better just by the sound of their voice etc. And it doesn't take much.... a card, flowers/roses, dinner or lunch, quality time, a gift shes been hinting at, perfume etc.

And yes, I do believe we should show and express our love on a daily for our significant others however, if there's specifically a day designated for it ... it ain't my fault and therefor we're celebrating :)

Now on to my OOTD (Outfit Of the Day). Take a look at my laid back, cute and comfy fit I wore for our day date.











What I wore:

Long Cardigan: Forever21
Tank Top: Target
Jeans: FTF (Fashion to Figure)
Patent Leather Mules: Target



As always.... Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

No comments:

Post a Comment